By accessing any part of the Site or using the Services, you agree to our treatment of information you provide to us, and information we otherwise derive from the operation of this Site, in accordance with this Policy. This Policy is part of the Terms of Servicehttp://www.raybernfoods.com/terms-of-use.html governing your use of the Site and the Services. Please read the Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, you should not use the Site or the Services.
We may change or revise this Policy at any time, for any reason, and if you use or access the Site or any Services at any time on or after the “Last Updated As Of” date set forth above, you are deemed to have been notified of, and your use or access of the Site or any Services after that date signifies your acceptance of, any changes or revisions arising on or before that date. For this reason, please visit this page on a regular basis to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version of this Policy. You can contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about this Policy at email@example.com.
This Policy is effective as of the “Last Updated” date set forth above. This policy does not apply to any other website that you may be able to access from the Site, which may have its own data collection and use practices and policies.
We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the activities offered on the Site. However, this Site is not intended for children younger than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from users of the Site who are younger than 13 years of age. If you are younger than 13, do not attempt to register on the Site or for any Services or send information about yourself to us. If we learn the person submitting information to us is younger than 13 years of age, we will remove that information as soon as possible from our databases. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than 13, we do not knowingly use or disclose such information to third parties. If you are a minor who is at least 13 years of age, you represent to us that you have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to access and use the Site and to provide to us any information provided in the course of your use of the Site.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child younger than 13 years of age who has provided us with any personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for that information to be removed from our databases.
The Type of Information We Collect and How We Collect It
By accessing or using the Site, you may provide us with two types of information: (1) personally-identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to disclose to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information; and (2) non-personally-identifiable information, which we collect through the use of technologies such as "cookies," "web beacons" and/or "web logs." You do not need to submit personally-identifiable information to access certain areas of the Site, but if you do not want to disclose certain personally-identifiable information to us, you may not be able to access some areas of the Site or use some of the Services.
We may collect personally-identifiable information when, for example, you create an account to access Services that may be offered on the Site; you make changes to your account; you subscribe to receive newsletters and/or updates about us; you participate in chat rooms, forums, polls, surveys, and questionnaires; you participate in promotions; you make a purchase using the Services; you post comments, photographs, audio, video, or other content on the Site or otherwise use Services that may be offered on the Site; you contact us using links available on the Site; or you receive customer, product or technical support that we may provide from time-to-time.
In some instances, we may require you to provide your email address and/or other personal information, and/or to create a user name and password in order to access certain Services or use certain functionality on the Site, such as posting comments. Once you do so, you may provide us with additional information, such as your name, street address, mobile number and other personal information to complete your "profile" or otherwise take full advantage of a particular Service or Site functionality. When you purchase products or Services via the Site, we may collect payment and shipping information to process and deliver your purchase. The information will be retained for our records, which will enable you to place future purchases without the need to re-enter the information. If we provide links to third party websites to purchase products or services that are featured on the Site, such as a third party vendor or retailer, such transactions will be subject to the terms and policies of such other websites, and accordingly, we take no responsibility for the privacy of your information collected by such websites in connection with your purchase.
We may collect other types of information (known as demographic information) such as your gender and interests. This demographic information may be associated with your personally-identifiable information, but we will not share it with others in a manner that directly associates it with your personally-identifiable information.
How We Use Your Personally-Identifiable Information
The personally-identifiable information you provide to us may, for example, allow us to provide the Services, fulfill your product or Service order; alert you of new products or Services, features, or enhancements; handle/route your customer service questions or issues; and/or notify you of contests, promotions, or special events and offers. We may also share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing and promotional purposes, but only with your permission. We may contact you by email with respect to an order you have made for our products or Services or an inquiry about your account. We also use your email address to send messages to you in response to your request to perform an activity in connection with your use of any of the Services.
When you provide us with personally-identifiable information, you may be asked if you wish to receive news, updates and promotion announcements. If you say yes, we may contact you by email occasionally to inform you of such matters. You are given the opportunity with each email notification to remove yourself from the Site email contact list.
We keep track of your interactions with us and may use information relating to your interactions with us to generate information about the popularity of certain of our Services and functionality and how users of the Site utilize different aspects of the Services and functionality. We may use such data to design, develop and implement additional services and features of the Site and to improve the Services.
How We Use Your Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
A "cookie" is a small file stored on your computer by a website to give you and your computer a unique ID. A “web beacon” is a small file stored in a website page to identify when that page has been viewed by a particular visitor, and a “web log” is an aggregation of data about use of a particular website (e.g., number of visitors).
We use "cookies," “web beacons,” “web logs” and similar technologies that may be developed from time-to-time (now or in the future) to collect information, on an aggregate basis, about how the Site is used. This information may include the date and time of visits to the Site and time spent on the Site. The use of these technologies allows us to personalize your use of the Site and to provide greater convenience each time that you visit. Additionally, advertisements appearing on the Site and managed by third parties, as well as the advertisers themselves, may use these technologies to collect non-personal information when you click on or move your cursor over one advertisements appearing on the Site. You may not realize this information is being collected. Advertisers use this information to monitor the performance of their advertisements. In some cases, we may have access to information collected by these advertisers as a result of your use of the Site, and this information may permit us to identify other sites that you have visited that are also associated such advertisers.
Depending on your browser and related programming configurations you utilize, you may be able to disable, block or otherwise control the use of these technologies (please consult instructions for your web browser). However, if you do so, it is possible that some parts of the Services will not be accessible to you.
Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, which Services you use and when and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Site and Services, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the Services.
Sharing of Information
We may use your personally-identifiable information to provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to current and prospective partners, distributors, advertisers and other third parties. We may also disclose and otherwise use, on an anonymous basis, affiliation, position, interests and other non-personally-identifiable information about users.
In addition, we will share the personally-identifiable information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Protection of rights We will share personally-identifiable information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms of Service for the Services, including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Services, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our employees, users of the Services or others.
- Asset transfers If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personally-identifiable information collected from you through your use of the Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Site.
- Service Providers We may share your personally-identifiable information with service providers that we engage for the purpose of processing information on our and your behalf. For example, we may partner with other companies to sell products through the Services, fulfill product orders and process payments. Additionally, we may partner with other companies to process consumer surveys, fulfill prizes, or to process, analyze, and/or store data. While providing services for us, these companies may access your personally-identifiable information. To the extent applicable, we require these entities to comply with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Your California Privacy Rights
Additional Information You Should Know About Third Parties
This Policy does not cover the information practices of third party websites linked to the Site. Although we encourage such third parties to adopt and follow their own privacy policies, we are not responsible for their collection and use of your personally-identifiable information. You should refer to the privacy policies and statements of other websites or contact the respective webmasters of those websites to obtain information regarding their information collection, use and disclosure policies.
The Services may provide message boards, forums and/or chat areas, where our users can exchange ideas and communicate with one another. When you post to any message board, forum or chat area, please be aware that the information you post is publicly available on-line and therefore any information you post, including your user name, is at your own risk as it will be readily available to other users. Individuals under the age of 18 should be especially careful not to provide any personally-identifiable information when participating in any area of the Site where postings are or might become public.
Control of Your Information
If we collect personally-identifiable information from users, we will have a “My Account” area on the Site where you may update or delete your personally-identifiable information or modify certain of your preferences for the Services. You are responsible for keeping your contact information current and accurate. Please note that when you delete your account, we may retain your old account information for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention activities.
Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails or other announcements, you may unsubscribe from receiving any or all of these services by replying to the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions.
You agree that, in the event any dispute or claim arises out of or relating to this Policy that you will attempt in good faith to negotiate a written resolution of the matter directly with us. You agree that if the matter remains unresolved for forty-five (45) days after notification (via certified mail or personal delivery) that a dispute exists, the parties shall join in mediation services in California with a mutually agreed mediator in an attempt to resolve the dispute. The cost of any mediation shall be shared equally by you and us. Should you file any arbitration claims, or any administrative or legal actions without first having attempted to resolve the matter by mediation, then you agree that you will not be entitled to recover attorney’s fees, even if you would otherwise be entitled to them.
Our Security Measures
Protecting your personal information is our priority.
If we collect personally-identifiable information from you, that information is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personally-identifiable information to our employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Site and Services. All personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information.
If we handle credit-card transactions on the Site, we will use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology or other software that meets or exceeds the protection provided by SSL to encrypt your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and no system of electronic security is impenetrable. For this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or the security of our Services or databases. You agree to assume all risk in connection with the information transmitted to us or collected by us when you use the Site or our Services.
You can help protect your personally-identifiable information by using a combination of letters and numbers in your password, changing your password often, using a secure web browser, and signing off when you are finished with the use of the Site on a shared computer. Please remember that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your screen name and password for your account. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com
This Site is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States, and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer and to our use of that information in accordance with this policy. When you provide personal data to us or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States as the Site is operated in the United States.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISIDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raybern’s Unwrap the Summer SweepstakesOFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, OR STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
1. Eligibility: The “Raybern’s Unwrap The Summer” Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) Employees and the immediate family of Employees of Raybern’s and Employees of any distributor, representative, agent or affiliate of Raybern’s brand (Collectively, the " Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Raybern’s reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time should any unforeseen occurrence cause the fair and impartial continuation of the Sweepstakes to be impossible. By completing the act of entry, each participant agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules herein stated.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes period begins at 10:00 am EST on June 1, 2020 and ends at 5:00 pm EST on August 3, 2020. Winning Grand Prize will be selected by August 7, 2020 at 10:00 am EST.
3. Prizes: Exactly one (1) Grand Prize and four (4) secondary prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize: One (1) entrant will be randomly selected as the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize consists of thirty-two (32) Raybern’s Sandwiches plus one (1) swag pack. Approximate value: $300. Secondary prizes: Four (4) entrants will be randomly selected to win a month of Raybern’s Sandwiches consisting of eight (8) Raybern’s Sandwiches plus one (1) swag pack. Approximate value of each prize: $75. If a potential Winner either declines a Prize, cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days or is deemed ineligible to accept the Prize, an alternate Winner may be chosen at the discretion of Raybern’s. All Federal, State and Local taxes, fees and other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes period, an eligible entrant must complete the following two steps to be eligible:
1. On your personal Instagram and/or Facebook Story, tag @RaybernsSandwiches
2. Add at least one Raybern’s sticker to your Story. No purchase is necessary to win. Individuals may enter multiple times. By entering the sweepstakes, the entrants give affirmation that he/she is at least the age of majority in his/her state of residence and has read and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are not assignable nor transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash in lieu of prizes and no exchange or substitution of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes may be in the form of product, a gift card and/or free sandwich vouchers. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
4. Limitation on Liability: Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to Sponsor. Participant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that the Grand Prize is awarded upon the condition that Sweepstakes entities shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize, or participation in this promotion or participation in or travel to any promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sweepstakes entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof and Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination.
5. Representations and Warranties: By submitting a Submission, you represent and warrant that: (a) the Submission is a Story created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the Story; (c) the Submission complies with all requirements of these official rules. Each entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the entrant and the Sweepstakes Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the entrant’s decision to provide the entrant’s Entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes does not place the Sweepstakes Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant’s Entry. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of any Sweepstakes Entity’s use of any such similar or identical material now or in the future. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to any portion of the Entry. Finally, each entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of a Sweepstakes Entity’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Entry or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
6. Publicity Release: By accepting the Prize(s) each winner will agree to give written permission to Raybern’s and affiliated partners, its designees and agents for the right to use the Winner’s image and or likeness, the submitted video and/or photographic material including all rights of publicity. The Winner further agrees not to take any action or allow any other person to so act as to impede any use of the Winner's image and or likeness and name in any publicity related to the Grand Prize.
7. Governing Law: By completing the act of entering the Sweepstakes each entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
8. Winner List: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Raybern’s Unwrap The Summer Sweepstakes
6116 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43231